Terms & Conditions
By accessing, browsing and/or using the Website you agree to the following terms.
- Content Information, communications, images and sounds contained on or available through the site are provided by The Puss in Boots Ltd, independent content providers and third parties. The contents of the site are copyright The Puss in Boots Ltd or its affiliates, independent content providers or third parties. All rights reserved. The contents of the site cannot be reproduced, modified, transferred, distributed, republished, downloaded, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical photocopying or recording without the prior written permission of The Puss in Boots Ltd. You agree that the material and content contained within or provided by the site is for your own personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes or distributed commercially.
- The Puss in Boots Ltd will use its reasonable endeavours to maintain the site in a fully operating condition. It is not responsible for the results of any defects that exist in the site. You should not assume that the site or its content is error free or that it will be suitable for the particular purposes that you have in mind when using it. The Puss in Boots Ltd reserves the right to make subsequent changes to it, and services may be modified, supplemented or withdrawn.
- It is a condition of us allowing you access to the information on the site that you accept we will not be liable for any action you take relying on the information on the site.
- You may not mirror any material contained on the site on any other server without the prior written consent of The Puss in Boots Ltd. Any unauthorised use of the contents of the site under this clause may be in breach of copyright laws or trademark laws or other UK laws.
- You acknowledge that The Puss in Boots Ltd has no control over and excludes all liability for any material on the Internet which can be accessed by using the site. Neither can we be deemed to have endorsed the content.
- By submitting any material to us via email, you do so in the knowledge that The Puss in Boots Ltd may copy, modify, distribute or create a derivative work from that content in any form. You agree to indemnify us if any third party takes action against us in relation to the material that you submit. You warrant that you believe The Puss in Boots Ltd may publish the material you submit and/or make use of it or any concepts described in it in our products or services without liability and you agree not to take action against us in relation to it.
- You agree not to cause, nor knowingly allow others to cause, any nuisance, annoyance, or inconvenience, whether to The Puss in Boots Ltd or any of its customers or users of the site by any means. You will not copy www.thepussinboots.co.uk or any of its affiliated websites in such a way that you would cause the whole or part of the site to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or impaired in any way.
- The Puss in Boots Ltd does not accept responsibility for any defects that may exist or for any costs, loss of profits, loss of data or consequential losses arising from your use of, or inability to use or access or a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the service at any time. The Puss in Boots Ltd excludes all liability whether in contract, tort (including liability for negligence) or otherwise for the accuracy, suitability, quality or completeness of any information and the value and integrity of goods and services offered by third parties over the site. You acknowledge that we have no control over and we exclude all liability for any material on the World Wide Web which can be accessed by using the site.
- The Puss in Boots Ltd may suspend or vary the whole or any part of the service offered on the site for any reason, at any time at our sole discretion.
- The Puss in Boots Ltd reserve the right to vary the terms of this contract from time to time, such variations becoming effective immediately upon posting of the varied Legal Statement on The Puss in Boots Ltd. By continuing to use the site you will be deemed to accept such variation.
- Any Information of a financial nature provided as part of the site is intended for your general information needs and does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation or arrangement by The Puss in Boots Ltd and it not intended to be relied upon by you in making any specific decisions.
- These terms are subject to the laws of England and by using the site you agree not only to be bound by them, but also agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in connection with any dispute save that we have the right at our sole discretion to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.
FREE FUNCTION ROOMS & DJ - TERMS
- A minimum booking of 50 x people at the Puss in Boots, entitles you to a FREE function room for the evening (subject to availability)
- A minimum booking of 80 x people or more at the Puss in Boots, will entitle you to a FREE DJ for the evening.
Please note: A deposit will be required of £100 for any booking. If any less than the amount of people you book for do not turn up, we will use your deposit to pay for the room and towards the DJ as the booking offer is based on the numbers you book.
Provided there are no cancellations or no less than 80% of your guests turn up, your booking fee will be refunded. This gives you a loss rate of up to 20% of your guests not turning up due to illness, etc.
Please speak to a member of staff for details.